Design Intern to Elly Pistol
Elly Pistol is an international brand that designs and creates high caliber streetwear fashion for the digital generation. Elly Pistol has been recognized by customers for its edgy and bold design, fine fabrics and exceptional fits and have since the start in Stockholm in 2015, got a lot of attention in social media and have been growing aggressively every year. To take the next step in our journey to become an internationally known streetwear brand we are looking to strengthen our team with a Design Intern.
The Design Intern is responsible for supporting the product designer and the marketing team with various design work, including graphic design, research, technical spec packages, presentations and all necessary follow-ups. This list of duties and responsibilities is not all inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities as necessary from time to time.
Receive direction from the Product Designer on various projects. Maintaining the website by updating content, graphics (photos & videos). Helping assist the team on quick turnaround branding pieces. Assist in special projects assigned by the CEO and Creative Director.
May include by not limited to:
- Product design
- Social Media Projects (graphics, photos, videos, etc.)
- Assisting in video & photo shoots
- Website page creation/updating
- Office branding items & layout
- Updating, proofing, writing of the various marketing documents.
- Updating and creating presentations
- Strong experience in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, etc.)
- Strong computer skills including working experience with Microsoft Office programs.
- Proficient user of all related social technology
- Ability to follow routine written and verbal instructions
- Works well in a team environment
- Excellent writing and grammar skills
- Solid verbal communication skills (great people skills)
Apply by sending your CV and personal letter to email@example.com
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Elly Pistol Team